Forget political leanings ...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.

I thought he was perfectly clear. :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I seen him, I thought it was an April fools prank or something, a real life spitting image puppet?
An absolute snobby balloon
Apart from that he's sound 👍

This is a wind up liberal satire publication folks and funny enough not on the listen again BBC radio website.I reserve judgement until I hear it with my own ears,BTW I'm not defending Boris

Yep after doing a bit of googling I found a similar report from a more believable daily national,he had his Dianne Abbot moment so to speaks

I haven't even heard it but on today's radio they are saying the interviewer destroyed him, I think it was the same person who live on news night said to him he was a nasty piece of work and it just blew his bumbling,I'm too clever and funny to take seriously unless it suits me front right off.

I haven't even heard it but on today's radio they are saying the interviewer destroyed him, I think it was the same person who live on news night said to him he was a nasty piece of work and it just blew his bumbling,I'm too clever and funny to take seriously unless it suits me front right off.

It's a good interview. Johnson comes across incredibly badly. The knives are out for this government, and not a moment too soon.

This one. I cannot fathom how he has risen to the upper echelons of politics. Actually, I maybe I can, just. Its a mixture of lots of money and the 'bumbling oaf' routine being endearing to focus groups for some reason.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj686CmGGSA[/ame]

I have no doubt that he will be Tory leader at some point but he is not as stupid as the image he portrays - he will want the career-killer of Brexit negotiations out of the way before he does so.

I've heard that he's a very wily, astute politician and the bumbling, mad-haired persona is a facade he puts on as soon as the cameras turn up. Then again, I've seen enough interviews in which he's come across as a clown to make me wonder if that's actually true.

I have no doubt that he will be Tory leader at some point but he is not as stupid as the image he portrays - he will want the career-killer of Brexit negotiations out of the way before he does so.
And yet I don't think its likely,last of the bullingdon mob and don't think the Tory party has the appetite to go back to that click

And yet I don't think its likely,last of the bullingdon mob and don't think the Tory party has the appetite to go back to that click

Their move away doesn't seem to have done them any favours. :wink:

Latest posts

Back