First brew quiet pleased.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfempty

Reaction score
Hi, I brewed my first brew about a month ago and it turned out quiet good.
It was a Coopers Australian stout. It's very nice maybe lacks a bit of body and could do with a little more Co2 but I bottled it into the Coopers one and a half ltr bottles that came with the kit with two of the sugar drops which also came with the kit, maybe I should have put three in as they are quiet large bottles but it is still very drinkable.
Anyway took the wife to Wilcos today to look at wallpaper, no paper but brought home a Tom Claxtons real ale and a kg of their brewing sugar. This kit has a packet of hops which is says add at stage four ?. don't really no what they mean by stage four. Any way I will see how I get on.Andy.

Hi, I brewed my first brew about a month ago and it turned out quiet good.
It was a Coopers Australian stout. It's very nice maybe lacks a bit of body and could do with a little more Co2 but I bottled it into the Coopers one and a half ltr bottles that came with the kit with two of the sugar drops which also came with the kit, maybe I should have put three in as they are quiet large bottles but it is still very drinkable.
Anyway took the wife to Wilcos today to look at wallpaper, no paper but brought home a Tom Claxtons real ale and a kg of their brewing sugar. This kit has a packet of hops which is says add at stage four ?. don't really no what they mean by stage four. Any way I will see how I get on.Andy.
Quite pleased....Mmmmm
Court room I assume[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Gerry

Congratulations on your brew but I must admit I thought the post was telling me to be quiet because you had made a beer 😂 👍

Latest posts

Back