I've gone on conical

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Litmus

Reaction score
HI All,

well after reading and looking reading some more I decided to say goodby to the buckets and go conical; push slightly over the edge by the fact I got as a pair these for just over £200. Chopped up and old pallet I had been meaning to take to the dump and they will gravity straight onto my kegs.

The construction and fittings seem OK, maybe a little ruff round the edges, but adequate for what I need them for.

-N9UplT4MJoIpDPwEyBofUf_6GfYPP3UdiFHC7wYMElGOa-pJWp7Jp-oxNmOZIBL4ySdFg9hg4mL3x0=w1440-h715

If your picture is hosted elsewhere right click on it and choose "copy image addresses" from the drop down then click on the "insert image" button here (see below) and paste the URL into the pop up.

This is how i added your picture to your post above :thumb:

eeeeeeeeee.jpg

You can't insert a shared image from google drive directly into a post. Google stopped it same as Dropbox and most other cloud services because people were using them to make websites and monopolising bandwidth. You can convert the shared link to a displayable one by going here.

https://sites.google.com/site/gdocs2direct/

then use the url it gives you inline

uc

Works anywhere, not just this forum.

You need to resize them though, the one above is massive and if three or four people quote my post the page will start taking forever to load.

You can't insert a shared image from google drive directly into a post.

I clicked on the link in post 4 did what i said in post 6 and edited post 4 to add the picture that was not showing previously as for the size this site automatically reduces the size of all images and gives you the option of seeing the original size by clicking the yellow bar above it.

I clicked on the link in post 4 did what i said in post 6 and edited post 4 to add the picture that was not showing previously as for the size this site automatically reduces the size of all images and gives you the option of seeing the original size by clicking the yellow bar above it.

Yes, my post was aimed at the OP so he could do it directly. I'm not sure what it is that you're seeing though Chippy, there are no images visible to me, all I see is two little blue error boxes.

As for the resizing, don't you remember helping me with this thread? We resized all the images between us to make it work.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66430

This is how post 4 shows to me are you seeing something different?

You can see the original failed picture icon between the link and the picture i added to the post.

dddddddd.jpg

As for the resizing, don't you remember helping me with this thread? We resized all the images between us to make it work.

I do, If there are several massive pictures it can take a while to load them but one or two don't really make much difference to thread loading times.

This is strange i have just logged out and viewed the thread as a guest and i can still see the image in post 4 :-?

dddddddd.jpg

This is strange i have just logged out and viewed the thread as a guest and i can still see the image in post 4 :-?

I just took the url and pasted into my browser and google says this

Google's error page said:
403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /DBkeVFB0c1pbjUc_vlLiv4Ot8vPxXMiwBqPb2Hjsw0gK-U_1tuwTnlQ-_p_BDmYoo6P_N23Yjykz7-o=w1920-h950-rw from this server. (Client IP address: 82.32.194.203)

Forbidden That’s all we know.

congrats on the addition to the brewery.. how are you planning on maintaining an optimum brew temp with them??
I was just thinking this.

A HUGE larder fridge? Or heat belt perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice one Litmus..! (it was you that bought the conicals - wasn't it ? ) where did you find them?

Back