Home Brewing Stainless Steel Malt Mill £9:99

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LZYLFJU/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Material of Home Brewing machine: stainless steel, high quality, Stainless Steel Rollers: 28x127mm
Malt / Grain Mill Dimensions: 76 *150 * 50 mm, Handle Length: 200mm
Barley crusher and grain grinder with 11 KG. capacity grain hopper
Malt Mill / Grain Mill can be hand-cranked or motorized with a corded electric drill
Beautifully made in aluminum 1 mm, Integral drive shaft and axles

61szev0LEKL._SL1217_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07194KX2W/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Updated Version:Stainless steel material rollers,aluminum alloy crank ,adjustable rollers and more thicker 0.2mm hoppers bring perfect experience for home brewing
Large Capacity:Large 7LB hopper holds 3.5kg malt at one time,easy to removable and wash
No Rust: The rollers are made of stainless that will last a lifetime and more healthier.If not the stainless, just get a full refund
Easy to Operate: put the malt mill into the bowl, turn the handle, and the grain powder fall in the drawer, ready for the collection.
Various Use:Great for beer brewing grains, barley ,malt, but not suitable for corn

71tOm95PUCL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered. See how it goes! I'm still a while away from all grain but it's worth it at that price!
Nice one chippy!

I've ordered one, if it turns up I'm not sure I will use two grain mills!

Me too. Put the original on Shpock perhaps?

Not sure if it will ever get here but as I've just had a ten quid rebate off Amazon it's worth a go ... :thumb:

... plus the little white lie that I got it for "free"! :whistle:

I'm already trying to work out how I can get it mechanised! :lol: :lol:

So I know that you cant say for sure the quality until its in your hands.....but if looking online, something like this...at this price...it would be worth a try??? What would/should something like this cost otherwise?

always curious

Dave

Back