Advice required

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chub1

Reaction score
Ok, i have a 10 litre p.b. First time i used it,it was fine.
I have 9 litres of beer in it,carbed and ready to drink. Have noticed a small'weep' from around the tap entrance to the unit!.
Will be going away and don't want it to get worse while we are not around.Probably a really stupid question, but can i decant this into bottles from the p.b.
Ta

I have 9 litres of beer in it,carbed and ready to drink. Have noticed a small'weep' from around the tap entrance to the unit!.
Will be going away and don't want it to get worse while we are not around.Probably a really stupid question, but can i decant this into bottles from the p.b.
Ta
Should be ok. If you added sugar in the pressure barrel to carbonate, check that it is appropriate for bottling. Pressure barrels are more forgiving with over pressure than glass bottles

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ta
Should be ok. If you added sugar in the pressure barrel to carbonate, check that it is appropriate for bottling. Pressure barrels are more forgiving with over pressure than glass bottles

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Going to draw some off into bottles(sugar amount should be ok for them) and see if it releases any pressure that way
ta
It is only a weep,however i don't want an accident whilst away:nono:
Ok drew off 3 litres to bottles and the weep has reduced a lot:thumb:

Back