Hello from NW Leicestershire!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cactus42

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought a starter kit from Love Brewing about 6 months ago but due to rebuilding a kitchen have only just got round to using it. After two weeks I've somehow created a 6.9% IPA from their Mersey Dockers kit which I'll be bottling over the weekend and letting condition.

I've now got the bug and want to try making something from scratch after the cider or wine ordered by my wife (I have some ideas but don't know where to start!)

Cactus
Brewing Newbie

Get yourself down to the Leicester homebrew club! We meet on the last Wednesday of each month...

I’m just outside Coalville.

Bottled up today so just the waiting game now till it’s conditioned, I’m a tad excited as it’s my first.

Already thinking what I want to make for Xmas, something along the lines of a Proper Job, and want to look at doing one with a fruity hint like a Poachers Choice as we have a couple of blackberry bushes in the garden.

I’m just outside Coalville.

Bottled up today so just the waiting game now till it’s conditioned, I’m a tad excited as it’s my first.

Already thinking what I want to make for Xmas, something along the lines of a Proper Job, and want to look at doing one with a fruity hint like a Poachers Choice as we have a couple of blackberry bushes in the garden.

Ibstock.
A few of us in East Midlands now - need to start a home brew club up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back