Air wedge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had some installers at the house last week putting in some new doors, and they were using these things to adjust the position of the heavy frames while they put the fixings in.

Not seen them before but they are incredibly strong and very thin when deflated. I was thinking they’d be good for gently and progressively tilting an FV to get the most out of it. I always manage to slosh them and stir up the sediment…

1685815823503.png

I bought them at the time as a locksmith mate had told me they're very handy for opening a locked car , a neighbour had locked their child accidentally in their car . He slipped the air wedge between the door and the roof , and pumped it enough to get a tool in to unlock the door

I bought them at the time as a locksmith mate had told me they're very handy for opening a locked car , a neighbour had locked their child accidentally in their car . He slipped the air wedge between the door and the roof , and pumped it enough to get a tool in to unlock the door
I wasn’t going to mention that but yes, they are apparently not a good thing to have in your pocket if searched.

Watched the AA man use this to get into mates car after he locked keys in.
He spent a good 15 minutes before trying to pick the lock.

Latest posts

Back