Beer Hunters Beware

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
As much as we like to brew our own, many of us are always on the lookout for something new and exciting- "research beer", I call it.
Hopefully this hasn't made it across to Europe yet, but the more of us who are aware, the better.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/meth-...h-of-aiden-sagala/6SC22LROD5HOBFXJLUSOQ4PPQE/
This was on the Australia/NZ sister site.
The last sentence of the article suggest the cans were imported and didn't originate in New Zealand.
Commiserations to the lad's family and friends.

Asking for a friend - would you add the meth as a dry hop addition or at the boil?

But this is genuinely nuts, who would add and distribute/share it?

Asking for a friend - would you add the meth as a dry hop addition or at the boil?

But this is genuinely nuts, who would add and distribute/share it?
There will be some was of extracting it, but likely the smugglers lost that part of the shipment. I've heard of coke being mixed into the plastic of garden furniture before - no idea how used get that out but I guess they can. Aus has good customs, plus it is a big island far away from a lot of places so smugglers have to be inventive.

Latest posts

Back