Butlins Skegness

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many years ago went to Broadlands in Oluton Broad.
Had 3 Adnans casks on.
Then one afternoon Adnans reps turned up for a promotion. Giving away beer to all that wanted some.Happy daze.

Is beerwulf still open? Used to go there for bottles and cans

They changed their name to Gather Beerhouse but i dont know when i also dont know if it is still open as i have never been in its too pokey and the prices are way too high, people will say "But you pay for quality" my reply would be i am happy drinking what i can find in the supermarket ;)

I also rarely go into town (i am not alone) as i have no need, SWMBO cuts my hair, i like coffee out of my own coffee machine, i dont want to buy a house, i dont gamble and dont want to buy second hand stuff, we go to the out of town store for groceries as they dont try to rip us off its the down side of being a small market town we get lots of tourists who dont seem to mind paying over the odds for stuff its been like this for many years.

1687625740108.png
1687625862157.png

Last edited:
They changed their name to Gather Beerhouse but i dont know when i also dont know if it is still open as i have never been in its too pokey and the prices are way too high, people will say "But you pay for quality" my reply would be i am happy drinking what i can find in the supermarket ;)

I also rarely go into town (i am not alone) as i have no need, SWMBO cuts my hair, i like coffee out of my own coffee machine, i dont want to buy a house and we go to the out of town store for groceries as they dont try to rip us off its the down side of being a small market town we get lots of tourists who dont seem to mind paying over the odds for stuff its been like this for many years.
Yes, but what about the betting shops and charity shops? You are missing out on them.

Latest posts

Back