Digital Television - what a load of b@ll@x!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptnCrackoff

Regular.
Reaction score
i just dont understand why people cant leave things alone.

ok it may be seen by some as a huge breakthrough, but i prefered an analogue signal, four channels, that either worked or they didnt and no messing about!!!

Today i have gained ITV3, ITV4 and QUEST.

I have now lost five, both music channels, and the kids channels.

we cant get itv, chan 4, itv2, more 4 etc etc as poor area for signal.

How about they turn the signal to full pelt or just scrap the whole thing!!

if only i had an email address for Freeview, as you may tell i'm in a bit of a mood and would like to stick one into 'em!! :twisted:

:( I seen that on the news :shock:

Sounds like there are thousands of people livid :shock:

the worst thing is i typed my postcode into a coverage check thing and it said that the signal for some of the service is coming from a transmiter in crystal palace!!!! thats gotta be a good 50 miles away!

And a bit from the transmiter in Sudbury 15 miles (ish) where they have two transmitters but ones not active properly, this is madness.

I would be half tempted to write to gordon brown - i doubt he'll be around long enough to reply.

CptnCrackoff said:
the worst thing is i typed my postcode into a coverage check thing and it said that the signal for some of the service is coming from a transmiter in crystal palace!!!! thats gotta be a good 50 miles away!

And a bit from the transmiter in Sudbury 15 miles (ish) where they have two transmitters but ones not active properly, this is madness.

I would be half tempted to write to gordon brown - i doubt he'll be around long enough to reply.

I know it just dont make sense in our area i second your frustration, they cant even get t.v. signals in order what chance have they got to sort out the economy, lack of jobs etc, useless t*ssers!

lol i am actually hardly at home, but if SWMBO cant watch neighbours, and if cbeebies dont work when our 3yr old wants to watch it...i'm better off headin down the pub......hang on....this could be a blessing in disguise!! :cheers:

When We get that huge solar flare that statistically will happen sooner or later We will all have a lot to keep us entertained of a night.....

BZ

hi, yeah we have two boxes both different, both retuned and both lost/gained the same channels.

by the way what is with the scottish drama re-runs on ITV3!?

i personally would fill it with wall to wall fishing,with a little topless entertainment.

Haven't had any problems with mine.

And Dave is going to be running "Spaced".
I flippin' love spaced.