Don’t lose 9-0

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheshire Cat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Today the two managers Ross and Parker have been sacked after their team lost 9-0 at the weekend. Only four matches into the season. I can’t comment on Dundee United but Bournemouth after beating Villa played Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Some tough games there.

Usually more to it than a knee-jerk reaction to a humping. That was 16 goals conceded in their last 3 league games.

When are these football club owners going to get that you can not compete - there are 5 or 6 teams who spend on the best players that some clubs can only dream of and the annoying thing is some of these clubs have so much money they buy players just so other teams can not have them and sit them in the second team or bench.
Sending a manager to the slaughter is not on if they have not given them the tools, if they have fallen down on footballing terms yes but lets be honest who has a wallet like the top 6 teams

Bournemouth a 3rd/4th division club that have over achieved. They have a small ground and as The Baron says will never compete with the top 6-8 clubs in the division.

Today the two managers Ross and Parker have been sacked after their team lost 9-0 at the weekend. Only four matches into the season. I can’t comment on Dundee United but Bournemouth after beating Villa played Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Some tough games there.
Liverpool had a rough start, they played fulham crystal palace and a team who's name slips my mind, i agree they can't compete on money but they can and do upset the apple cart, in terms of money spent liverpool spend very little compared to others

Liverpool had a rough start, they played fulham crystal palace and a team who's name slips my mind, i agree they can't compete on money but they can and do upset the apple cart, in terms of money spent liverpool spend very little compared to others
Let me remind you they played my team United and lost. With the top teams it’s not how much you spend it how good are your scouts. In this respect we’ve been sh1t. Liverpool have bought well under Klopp but losing Mane and not fetching in a top class midfielder I think you think you will not win the league.

Latest posts

Back