• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

giving away free brewing things before leaving!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guldendrakk

Reaction score
Aya all!

I leave beautiful Scotland - St Andrews in a few weeks and cannot send everything back to france so I give away for free a few things!! Better this than throwing away...

- multiple kind of hops (qty between 40 to 100g each): pekko, galaxy, nelson sauvin, fuggles, magnum, hallertau blanc, citra lupomax, rakkau, amarillo, chinook, azacca.
- lallemand 11g pack yeasts: lager yeast diamond and philly sour lachancea spp.
- malts/grains: 500g rye, buckwheat and roasted buckwheat 500g each, acid malt 250g, wheat around 2kg, flaked oats 500g, local fife malt from crafty matlers 15kg
- 500g lactose powder
- Murphy s lactic acid 80% 250ml
- Brewferm malt mill
- bottle drainer 80 btles
- 4 Youngs brew 5 gallons buckets with lids and taps
- hop spider
- miscellaneous items like caps, warming belt etc.

It is a one lot to take!
If interested please answer here or pm me. I live in St Andrews and work mostly afternoon/night.
Cheers!
Lou

I can’t send you a PM but I am interested.

Great Mick! Contact me: *********** for address and availability! (tomorrow off, if you are as well, might need a car with the buckets and all!)
Lou
(Phone number deleted by Admin at request of OP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya all!

I leave beautiful Scotland - St Andrews in a few weeks and cannot send everything back to france so I give away for free a few things!! Better this than throwing away...

- multiple kind of hops (qty between 40 to 100g each): pekko, galaxy, nelson sauvin, fuggles, magnum, hallertau blanc, citra lupomax, rakkau, amarillo, chinook, azacca.
- lallemand 11g pack yeasts: lager yeast diamond and philly sour lachancea spp.
- malts/grains: 500g rye, buckwheat and roasted buckwheat 500g each, acid malt 250g, wheat around 2kg, flaked oats 500g, local fife malt from crafty matlers 15kg
- 500g lactose powder
- Murphy s lactic acid 80% 250ml
- Brewferm malt mill
- bottle drainer 80 btles
- 4 Youngs brew 5 gallons buckets with lids and taps
- hop spider
- miscellaneous items like caps, warming belt etc.

It is a one lot to take!
If interested please answer here or pm me. I live in St Andrews and work mostly afternoon/night.
Cheers!
Lou
Steady on @guldendrakk, are you giving up brewing altogether. I can understand giving away consumables like malt, but you can pack all sorts of stuff into your fermenters as I did when I moved.
What part of France are you moving to? Autobrasseur is the best of the bunch over here, and they're OK, but if you can put together a 30kg load, the Irish suppliers offer the bast value for money.

Ah ah no I will not give up everything, specially not brewing, I keep the essentials, my grainfather, and will start fresh again there. I travel quite a lot and you know what they say, travel light! so may a member enjoy what i won t bring back!
thank you very much for the tips! I will be around lyon :)
Glad to hear it.
Ha. You might bump into Womble on the other uk homebrewing forum. He's based in or near Lyon, I understand. A great lad for a chat and, we're given to believe with no reason to doubt, a mighty brewer too.

Latest posts

Back