Grainfather Controller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my Grainfather G30 connect controller started playing up when I was cleaning up after a brew. First it started not pumping then an error came up saying "Temp probe error or missing " I think thats what it was because after that it stopped working all together . No power at all checked the fuse changed power lead etc but the thing is dead . Has anyone else had this or anything similar ?
My grainfather is a fair age so I still have the original basic controller so I can still brew ,when I connected this it worked fine .

I am reluctant to spend money on a new connect controller due to the age of the grainfather .

my Grainfather G30 connect controller started playing up when I was cleaning up after a brew. First it started not pumping then an error came up saying "Temp probe error or missing " I think thats what it was because after that it stopped working all together . No power at all checked the fuse changed power lead etc but the thing is dead . Has anyone else had this or anything similar ?
My grainfather is a fair age so I still have the original basic controller so I can still brew ,when I connected this it worked fine .

I am reluctant to spend money on a new connect controller due to the age of the grainfather .
There is a three year warrantee on those controllers, how long have you had it?

Latest posts

Back