Hello from mid Cornwall

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dctrud

Reaction score
Hello from Cornwall. Grew up here, and have recently returned after spending the last decade in Texas.

I took up homebrewing small batches in Texas, but gave up after a while for various reasons. Enjoyed the output of the various breweries in and around Dallas instead. Now living in St Austell, right next to the brewery, so feels like I'm in a good spot to try again!

Going to get back into the hobby with 10L-ish BIAB, and hoping some tasty beer results. Cheers!

Hello from Cornwall. Grew up here, and have recently returned after spending the last decade in Texas.

I took up homebrewing small batches in Texas, but gave up after a while for various reasons. Enjoyed the output of the various breweries in and around Dallas instead. Now living in St Austell, right next to the brewery, so feels like I'm in a good spot to try again!

Going to get back into the hobby with 10L-ish BIAB, and hoping some tasty beer results. Cheers!
Hello from another St Austell member too. We were at the brewery yesterday for a tour and some lunch.

Latest posts

Back