Is there such thing as an affordable stainless unitank for home brewers?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul7189

Regular.
Reaction score
I would love to move up to a unitank for my brews but I am not interested in the clear plastic ones. I wanted something thats a bit more long term and also has the ability to be modified/adapted over time.

Is there anything on the market that is similar to the brewtools f80 or the SS brewtech 14 gal unitank that doesn't cost over £1000?

I might end up just buying one of those but it is a tough payment to make to be honest. I have recently got into canning my beers and its almost worth it to avoid kegs all together with one of these. I could also keep a tap rigged up to the tank and dispense straight from it.

I would love to move up to a unitank for my brews but I am not interested in the clear plastic ones. I wanted something thats a bit more long term and also has the ability to be modified/adapted over time.

Is there anything on the market that is similar to the brewtools f80 or the SS brewtech 14 gal unitank that doesn't cost over £1000?

I might end up just buying one of those but it is a tough payment to make to be honest. I have recently got into canning my beers and its almost worth it to avoid kegs all together with one of these. I could also keep a tap rigged up to the tank and dispense straight from it.
I have just got this one yet to try it out but it looks the goods, Apollo stainless steel fermenter. The legs are extendable and has the same plunger set up so the legs can be retracted when going into a fridge.
Unfortunately you would need 2 to get 14 gallons.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Latest posts

Back