Kegland Brewzilla 3.1.1

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezbrews

Apprentice commercial brewer, amateur home brewer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, thanks to life being expensive and my brewery apprenticeship being minimum wage, I'm struggling to pay off my already existing credit card, which means I can't build up any emergency savings let alone actually have any fun.. So I'm selling my Brewzilla 3.1.1 just three months after buying it... it's basically unused. More details are available on its eBay page:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15526914...VOk5l1hSQy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Would you sell through the forum so members that don't use or like me hate Ebay can bid here?

Postage would have to be arranged and paid for by the buyer.

Cweeeeeeeeeeapture.JPG

I understand some may be hesitant, but if people bid on it on eBay before any sale on here, then I am required to sell it to them or face fines from eBay. I would have to remove the listing from eBay altogether.

I don't suppose postage is an option? It's a great deal but too far from me
Sorry I didn't see the message before it was too late. There was nothing to send it in as the box had been water damaged and disposed of.

I can't find your older post regarding your apprenticeship. But I have a very strong opinion regarding that. I'd rather have a job to keep a hobby like this going on the highest level, than struggling and try to make a living out of it. I know it's harsh, but it's the truth.
And here's one of the newest brewery went to administration in my news feed...
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/bristol-brewery-newtown-park-halts-7928254
I'm so sorry for not warned you earlier, but I didn't want to seem negative.

I can't find your older post regarding your apprenticeship. But I have a very strong opinion regarding that. I'd rather have a job to keep a hobby like this going on the highest level, than struggling and try to make a living out of it. I know it's harsh, but it's the truth.
And here's one of the newest brewery went to administration in my news feed...
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/bristol-brewery-newtown-park-halts-7928254
I'm so sorry for not warned you earlier, but I didn't want to seem negative.
You're entitled to that opinion, however I didn't have a proper job earning decent wages. All I could get was shitty warehouse work and the company I was in was giving indications of restructuring. It was also miserable, working with flagrant racists in awful working conditions. I am only earning £100 a month less than before but after this I have the *potential* to earn far more than I ever would packing boxes.

I'm well aware of Newtown Brewery going into administration. They were in completely different circumstances to the brewery I work for, it's not comparable. I've been on an apprenticeship before, I know what it's like.

Latest posts

Back