Obligatory I don't know what to write introduction post

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazzelle

Reaction score
Just like leaving voicemail, my generation hate this bit. In my early 50s been brewing on and off with basic kit (Coopers kit - Bucket - Barrel - Glass - Hangover) since the eighties, got bored during covid lockdown and when someone gave me 50 kg of out of date apples during lockdown did some scrumpy then prison wine from supermarket fruit juice. Come to the conclusion In prison or survival situation nobody rapes the bloke who can create hooch so got back into it. Recently picked up a Pinter 2 on Facebook that was £35 and being a bit of a magpie for gadgets it was a no brainer. Very impressed with the end result, not so impressed with the price of the fresh presses so came looking for experiences in this area and came upon THBF. Hope you are all doing Fine and Dandy O.

May the seed of your be fruitful in the belly of your woman

Gazz

May the seed of your... what?

What's a Pinter? Never come across one of those. A quick googling seems to indicate you pour some kind of kit into it and it creates beer without venting gas. That can't be right.
Are they any good?

May the seed of your... what?

What's a Pinter? Never come across one of those. A quick googling seems to indicate you pour some kind of kit into it and it creates beer without venting gas. That can't be right.
Are they any good?
Yes that is exactly what they do, as for are they any good? some say they are an abomination unto god and others rave about them. Price point of the mixs and small batches get the thumbs down from me, finished product and ease gets the thumbs up.

Back