The Range Stock

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted some weeks ago regarding lack of wine stock at The Range. I sent my message to their supplier Bevie. They informed me that The Range had placed an order and would be receiving "next week" - see the date below of their message -

Oct 21, 2022, 13:17 GMT+1

Hi Nobbie,

"Thanks for getting back in touch,
I spoke to my colleague who looks after stock for The Range and and they have confirmed that they did order. These will be shipped next week,
We don't sell our kits directly I'm afraid and we only sell them through The Range,
You should be seeing a restock soon though as their order is being dispatched to them next week!"

Abby - customers service department Bevie

Perhaps a suggestion would be anyone looking for one of these products from The Range is to send a message to the manufacture of Bevie's customer services department, it may help (please do not quote me) - their email address

[email protected]

Yes Chippy I saw your message last Saturday regarding being unable to get wine in your store last week. Just thought if Bevie received a number of emails regarding the lack of stock at The Range it may help matters. I've made 50+ white and many many friends think it is an absolutely brilliant wine. I most definitely want The Range to continue to stock.

I sent my message to their supplier Bevie. They informed me that The Range had placed an order
I wonder why the Range don't go direct, do you know who makes the kits there have been several posts over the years suggesting its Muntons but i have never seen any proof.

I've asked Bevie this same question regarding direct sales but they state only supply The Range. They did supply another supermarket some time back, think it was B & M, but no longer. I've also heard that Muntons make these kits but like you no confirmation. Some time back someone from Bevie on the telephone told me they received the grape juice concentrate from Canada. I've been looking at all my notes and emails and can not confirm this. Will keep searching.

These kits fly off the shelf at our local Range store i will be amazed if Muntons (or whoever make the kits) have decided not to make them anymore because they are not good sellers.

These kits fly off the shelf at our local Range store i will be amazed if Muntons (or whoever make the kits) have decided not to make them anymore because they are not good sellers.
Wilko has put the price of their kits up, I would not be surprised if Range do the same.

Wilko has put the price of their kits up, I would not be surprised if Range do the same.
I wouldn't mind paying a little more at £20 i have always thought they were a very good bargain and they have been that price for ages, most HB shop's charge £22 for a cheap kit then £5+ for delivery so if The Range added £2 or £3 to a kit it would still be worth buying them as they are of far higher quality.

Great news they are back and the same price -

mmmmme.JPG
mmmmme.JPG

Back