Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taking credit for convincing the president of Mexico to open their border gates adjoining the Gaza Strip.
I mean, that was a stumble of words, that **** happens to people much younger (Bush as President for inatance famously did it all the time, and he was 30 years younger). Trump believes he beat Obama in an election, confused his wife's name, confused Nicki Hailey with Nancy Pelosi in the past few weeks.

The US economy is going pretty well, inflation much better than here since Ukraine, wage growth better than here, GDP growth better than here, green energy expansion rapid. Economy more geared to the future. Trump and his supporters are nostalgic for something that never was.

Would I rather the Dems had a younger candidate, yes. But Biden is far more intelligent, reasoned and well meaning than Trump.

senile, drunk texting at 1 am, or both ?
Famously tee total. Just loony.
____

For what it's worth, every time I go to the States I leave feeling that this is a large economy but not a developed country; so far to go on healthcare, social security and infrastructure (which shouldn't be all roads). Makes me glad to be a European (ironically the UK is pretty much as bad as it gets on this measure in Western Europe), but still streets ahead of the States.

He's been stumbling words for fours years straight now 😂😂😂
Their 5-year average mortgage rate is around 2% higher than in the UK and food prices have exploded. As well as increased drug deaths and poverty. They're doing great under Biden.
CBS poll below. If this was a Fox poll I wouldn't pay any attention to it but it's noteworthy with CBS's left leaning viewership
1000000383.png

Latest posts

Back