What homebrew do you have lined up for Christmas?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leedsbrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
I was taking stock at home yesterday as I want to get a couple of brews on that will be ready for supping after Christmas, as I can see my stocks taking a massive battering from friends and family!

that, combined with the 'christmas breakfast' thread got me wondering how others have planned their HB stocks for the festive season! :D

So far I have

Guiseley Kolsch
San Fran Porter
Christmas 1st Gold
All Simcoe pale red
Mulled TC
Rum oaked TC
Strawberry and rhubarb mead
WOW
Parsnip wine (April 2009)
Acouple of bottles of cherry weisse

and the top draw of them all

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout clone that was brewed 02/01/2010

looks like a merry christmas will be had in the LB household :D :D

Nice one leeds :clap:

I've got 19 litres of Gold Coin, 19 litres of TTL clone and a few bottles of my standard bitter.
That should see me through; I tend to go out in to the village a fair bit over Christmas.

I've just bottled 17 litres of RIS that I brewed in June this year....I'll start testing about September and it should be good for Chritmas 2011 :D

ATB

Mine's gone **** up.

Had a strange 'yeast cake' on the top after the primary - smelled a little bready but didn't taste 'bad'.. Racked it into the secondary, then bottled it hoping for the best. Tried one after a week in the bottle .... spat it out. Having to ditch the lot of it :(

ive got:
40 bottles of coopers european, around 25-35 bottles each of coopers lager and coopers draught, 15 ish bottles of canadian blonde, 27 bottles of elderflower champagne, got about 15 750ml bottles of ginger beer, about 30 bottles of dasher the flasher, I've recently bottled another coopers lager and tom caxton real ale, it taste nice after only a week in the bottle so u could add another 35 bottles of each, there or there abouts. feck me , I've got a **** load of beer and I've not even noticed!

abeyptfc said:
tom caxton real ale, it taste nice after only a week in the bottle so u could add another 35 bottles of each, there or there abouts. feck me , I've got a **** load of beer and I've not even noticed!

ha ha, don't you just love it when that happens!

when I was kit brewing I though the TC real ale was a cracking drink. I always found it was drinkable almost straight away! :D

hope you have a good one (and can remember it!)

leedsbrew said:
abeyptfc said:
tom caxton real ale, it taste nice after only a week in the bottle so u could add another 35 bottles of each, there or there abouts. feck me , I've got a **** load of beer and I've not even noticed!

ha ha, don't you just love it when that happens!

when I was kit brewing I though the TC real ale was a cracking drink. I always found it was drinkable almost straight away! :D

hope you have a good one (and can remember it!)

cheers! have a good one aswell. :cheers:

bugger all. Got plenty of my frisky lamb :thumb: (similar to black sheep) and some from a brew that fermented to hot which tastes ****. Not brewed for a while and doesnt look like until after xmas now :(

I have about 12 litres of Scrooges Revenge! 18 litres of Malty Landlord (was supposed to be TTL clone but for some reason under pitched Styrian Hops and it's turned out very Malty )
18 litres of Kolsch style Lager :thumb:
I'm working Christmas Day and Boxing Day ... But off for New Year ..So they should all be nicely conditioned by then :D

I was hoping that my 'here's hopping' would be ready for christmas but its still too sharp so I'm thinking that's not going to be ready till spring time now. The suburban stout will be drinkable by the big day I recon...

I've got three cornies, two different stouts and a BK put aside for the festivities.
Also have about 60 bottles 5-6 from different brews over the year, most of them are going out as prezzies.

Goozegog should be drinkable 3 gallons left. Easy white and WOW stocked up.

Need to buy some cheap whiskey to make some baileys.....need to ask on the forum for recipes for a baileys clone, though the one from the homewinemaking website will be hard to beat.

one gallon of Elderberry wine,and at least two bottles of Rice and Raisin as well as
three barrels of EDME lager to :drink: and i might rack and clear two more gallons of wine
ready to :drink: on boxing day :drunk: :cheers:
ho yes and two bottles of home made sloe Gin :thumb: :D

10 litres Brewferm Tarwebier
10 litres TT Landlord Cline
10 litres Belgian Christmas Ale
(Brewing 19 litres on Sunday - which should be ok in the early new year!).

Not enough really, but I'll just have to keep sampling the many many ales available in the shops :party: :party:

30 bottles Brewferm Tarwebier
35 bottles Coopers English Bitter
12 bottles Brewferm Diablo
10 bottles Tom Caxton Dark
1/2 barrel of Coopers Dark Ale
Few bottles of Youngs Difinitive Pink stuff & Reisling for the ladies
couple of bottles each of Scottish Heavy, Coopers Sparkling, Winter Ale variation on a Scottish Heavy, Coopers Stout all brewed between December & February 09/10...

I have got my elderberry stout Dead but Dreaming for Christmas/winter solstice and My Fullers clone Manchester Pride.

Latest posts

Back