Quantcast

£13.30 for 25kg bag of Pale Malt - North West England and the Midlands

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

chopps

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the generous members participating in this little malt club, we now have a number of new possibilities for collection.
Details still to be worked out as we don't all own trucks or want to drive hundreds of kilos of malt around, but we're a resourceful bunch so we can work it out.

Here are the approximate locations of members who are happy to collect malt for others in their locality (within reason), for you to then pick up from them.
There are a couple of distant members also, in Kettering and Norfolk who have also offered to help transport a few bags extra to their areas.

1605952002028.png

edit : Added Southport/Ormskirk

Last edited:

Mungri

Landlord.
Reaction score
Thanks to the generous members participating in this little malt club, we now have a number of new possibilities for collection.
Details still to be worked out as we don't all own trucks or want to drive hundreds of kilos of malt around, but we're a resourceful bunch so we can work it out.

Here are the approximate locations of members who are happy to collect malt for others in their locality (within reason), for you to then pick up from them.
There are a couple of distant members also, in Kettering and Norfolk who have also offered to help transport a few bags extra to their areas.

View attachment 36003

Cheers
There's quite a big gap around my area Southport / Ormskirk way.
I could borrow the wifes Zafira and collect a fair few sacks if anyone wanted to pick up from here.

chopps

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great of you Mungri, thanks.
I remember you said you didn't have much room, but if we can keep it sensible I'm sure any locals would appreciate your help.
Will add you to that map.

Mungri

Landlord.
Reaction score
That's great of you Mungri, thanks.
I remember you said you didn't have much room, but if we can keep it sensible I'm sure any locals would appreciate your help.
Will add you to that map.
I haven't got tons of room but short term I'm sure it would be OK.

Obadiah Boondoggle

Boondoggling Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all looking good thanks to the generosity and collaborative spirit of members

We are picking up some intelligence that the malt harvest has been poor this year and so we may see some small price increases - we will know better in January

NPi

Regular.
Reaction score
I've only recently started AG, and in small batches, but I've bookmarked this! I'm in Preston, Lancs.
Welcome to the slippery slope of convincing yourself you need every malt and every gadget going. With this in mind, buy in bulk and save more money for some gadgets 😉

Latest posts