£13.30 for 25kg bag of Pale Malt - North West England and the Midlands

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the generous members participating in this little malt club, we now have a number of new possibilities for collection.
Details still to be worked out as we don't all own trucks or want to drive hundreds of kilos of malt around, but we're a resourceful bunch so we can work it out.

Here are the approximate locations of members who are happy to collect malt for others in their locality (within reason), for you to then pick up from them.
There are a couple of distant members also, in Kettering and Norfolk who have also offered to help transport a few bags extra to their areas.

1605952002028.png

edit : Added Southport/Ormskirk

Last edited:
Thanks to the generous members participating in this little malt club, we now have a number of new possibilities for collection.
Details still to be worked out as we don't all own trucks or want to drive hundreds of kilos of malt around, but we're a resourceful bunch so we can work it out.

Here are the approximate locations of members who are happy to collect malt for others in their locality (within reason), for you to then pick up from them.
There are a couple of distant members also, in Kettering and Norfolk who have also offered to help transport a few bags extra to their areas.

View attachment 36003

Cheers
There's quite a big gap around my area Southport / Ormskirk way.
I could borrow the wifes Zafira and collect a fair few sacks if anyone wanted to pick up from here.

That's great of you Mungri, thanks.
I remember you said you didn't have much room, but if we can keep it sensible I'm sure any locals would appreciate your help.
Will add you to that map.
I haven't got tons of room but short term I'm sure it would be OK.

It's all looking good thanks to the generosity and collaborative spirit of members

We are picking up some intelligence that the malt harvest has been poor this year and so we may see some small price increases - we will know better in January

I've only recently started AG, and in small batches, but I've bookmarked this! I'm in Preston, Lancs.
Welcome to the slippery slope of convincing yourself you need every malt and every gadget going. With this in mind, buy in bulk and save more money for some gadgets 😉

Hi Obadiah & Chopps

I’m a bit late to the party but it’s taken a while to plan my brews for 2021. I’m interested in:

2 x 25kg of Maris Otter.

3kg bags of:
Dark Crystal
Brown
Wheat
Roasted Barley
Munich (x2)

1 kg of caps. Preferably gold but any colour as a second choice (as long as they’re not blue & white stripey)

I could collect about an additional 100kg on behalf of others nearby.

I’m in the Black Country, a mile from J3 on the M5.

Looking forward to the final details in January.

I'm in Sheffield J31 and wouldn't mind being involved if I could collect from a generous member a little closer.

Along with a mate I reckon we'd take 4 x 25 sacks

I’d be interested in
25kg
Maris Otter
Extra Pale
3kg
Torrified Wheat
Munich
Chocolate
Cara 30
Crystal 110

Im based in Worcester. I’ve got a Van and a little bit of storage space. I’m probably further South than anybody else yet so could do a collect from Brewery and drop off on the way home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back