1/2” BSP to QDC / spray nozzle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny Ford

Reaction score
Hey all,

So, I’m looking for a 1/2” male BSP to male Quick Disconnect for the Klarstein Maischfest.

Originally I was going to use the barb to connect directly to a hose, but now I have the hosing I’ve realised the barb is only 3/8 rather than the 1/2” hosing I have.

Therefore, I’m going to take the opportunity to switch out the barb for a QDC.

I have one I bought for my pump I got from BrewBuilder, but as you can see from the picture the thread is much bigger than the connection on the kettle.

Does anyone know of a shorter length thread to QDC fitting or have any suggestions of other sites to look?

I’m also looking for a spray nozzle. I’m probably going to attach this to the lid with another quick disconnect for mash recirculation to have something that ends up looking like the Clawhammer Supply kettle.

Any spray nozzle suggestions?

Attachments

• 96B0DABD-14A9-4447-9CA0-FD4753184B48.jpeg
    96B0DABD-14A9-4447-9CA0-FD4753184B48.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 106
Hi, Johnny,

I have the same problem as you regarding the QDC, wondering have you found a solution to it mayhaps?

Hi all, with a little tape on the threads i connected my 1/2 qdc with no problem at all. So far no leakage. As for the spray nozzle anyone found or use one thats suitable??

Latest posts

Back