• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

100L brew pots for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl_saint

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi, wondering if anyone is interested in upgrading their kit? I have 2x100L stock pots which Ive used for a few years to brew approx 80L batches.

1 has been made into a mash tun. With basic insulation but works very well and only loses 1.0c over an hours mash. Has a 20mm hole for a tap.

The other is cut for a boiler. Ive used it with 2 x 2.4kw kettle elements and 1 x 3kw LWD element. All these have now been removed so there is 2 x 39mm holes and 1 x 32.5mm hole for the elements. There is also a 20mm hole to a tap and a fitted, calibrated slight glass with level indicator.

Both have uncut lids and are in great shape. If someone wants I can build them back up with all the taps and elements for £150. Or sold as they are for £50, collected from Leeds. I won't post as they are to big and too much hassle.

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 198
To be fair 50 is a great price as they are. Are those size kettle elements fairly common?

In the extremley unlikely event they're not sold by payday I could be very tempted. Amazed it hasn't been snapped up already.

Hi, I know you said you didn’t want to post them. If I arranged a courier to collect would you consider this?

Thanks

Sorry but i don't have any packaging big enough for these. They would prob have to go on a pallet so its just pickup only im afraid.

Ok thanks, I live Darlington, where in Leeds are you. I could see if any friends aren’t passing that direction

Thanks

Need them gone so can do £35 collected if your interested!

That's an amazing offer. Unfortunately I won't be anywhere near in the coming days and wouldn't get a chance to drive down from the north east for weeks. Hope someone takes you up on the offer soon.

Hi - I will take the one that just has the 1 hole please, if still available. I live in wakefield so collection not a problem.

Back