15% off INKBIRD ITC-306T for 2 days

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi,

For the giveaway, I'm sorry, there's limited quantity.

If anyone still want an Inkbird ITC-306T, I cut down 15% for you all here. Just for today and tomorrow. You will save GBP 4.04.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018K2DKYW/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Go and join us!!!

413%2Bhz2OV-L.jpg
xAnTEi6jcf2TwAAOw3ESSfxP7yfg7e7f3AHPqS3NQH1P5yS+tFvCDNdAOx8ECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADgBxAgAAoANAnAAAAOgAECcAAAA6AMQJAACADvDf7cc7WIwpX4UAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

413%2Bhz2OV-L.jpg
413%2Bhz2OV-L.jpg
413%2Bhz2OV-L.jpg

413%2Bhz2OV-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No cooling - does this mean this would be no good for running a fermentation chamber?

Thanks in advance.

No cooling - does this mean this would be no good for running a fermentation chamber?

Thanks in advance.

Well yes and no.

it will only heat, there by bringing the temp up to your desired level, if your brew room is ambiently cool enough then you'l have no problem, however if your running a brew fridge with cooling (being the fridge part) and heating ( being what ever heat source) then once you go over the set temperature it will not kick in the cooling bit. go with the 308 :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018K82UQU/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Ta - thought as much. Thinking of getting an inkbird primarily for holding sparge/strike water at temp if I move from BIAB to a Mash tun - so I guess this would do... but conscious that I may also want to build a ferm chamber in the not to distant future. 308 isn't too much more in any case.

Latest posts

Back