15% Off - ITC-308, ITC-308S, ITC-310T, ITC-306T.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the discount already applied or does it come off at check-out?

I'll be purchasing this week so very timely for me, thank you.

I didn't see/ use the code :-o bangs head. It was probably my fault but maybe Inkbird forgot to add it when they posted originally? I see it in bold now.

Never mind it's a great bit of kit and I'll use it to regulate my boiler so I can use it as a mashtun.

Just use the code when it comes to purchase. It's subtracted from the original price so it will bring the price down.

To add, I bought the STC-308s and paid without a code £29.98, I see the price is now £33.99, with the code it comes to £28.90.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duh. Didn't spot the discount code at the top of the post.

Ah well. Even if the code only knocks off the price hike, I'm still better off.
Was originally going to go down the diy route but spotted these and they just look to me like the hassle free option.

Duh. Didn't spot the discount code at the top of the post.

Ah well. Even if the code only knocks off the price hike, I'm still better off.
Was originally going to go down the diy route but spotted these and they just look to me like the hassle free option.

The "hassle free" actually starts after you get one! :thumb:

In early September I will be leaving my STC1000 to look after my brew fridge for about three months so that a Coopers Lager can happily lager to perfection at 10 degrees whilst I have a holiday. :thumb: :thumb:

All,

Sorry for the delay.

No need for a promotion code now, we have the lowest price from 17th,Aug~24th,Aug 2016. We cut down the price online directly.

ITC-308 heating and cooling temperature controller, £26.99(Original price £30.99)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018K82UQU

ITC-306T 2 stages timer heating thermostat(no cooling),£28.99(Original price £36.99)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018K2DKYW

13907136_303802449974806_8018777026822620935_n.jpg

13962669_303799993308385_3975616278488241122_n.jpg

Inkbird,

Do you have a discount code at the moment as I tried the one above and it doesn't work?
Also what is the difference between the 308 & 308S with standard probe?

Crystal_Ball the code no longer works because they have reduced the price, see post number 8 above.

No need for a promotion code now, we have the lowest price from 17th,Aug~24th,Aug 2016. We cut down the price online directly.

All the 308's are the same apart from the probe.

The normal one as a small temperature prove about a inch Long and it's permanently fixed in place. I have this one, good for brew fridges.

The 308s standard is as above but probe is detachable.

The 308s with Long probe. Come with a long detachable probe. I believe this probe is water proof so good for adding to mash tun or similar.

If you bought the 308s standard. I can send you a long probe, I would have to check where I put it, it's unused and from inkbird.

I ordered the 310T about an hour ago. Liked the pre-programmable temp step function it's got.
I also planned on getting the long probe for it in due course but have just read this and realised it hasn't got a detatching probe. D'oh! :oops:

Could end up getting the wire cutters & soldering iron out sometime in the future. :lol:

Back