1ft heater for inkbird

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of these from CEF as they were just up the road. I have it in the bottom of the Larder fridge in the Bat Cave and I built a shelf with legs...don't forget to put holes on the shelf. Seems to work perfect for 23ltrs (also have have space for 1 DJ and 40 bottles)

https://www.cef.co.uk/catalogue/products/1336711-60w-1ft-tubular-heater
The Inkbird is great but don't forget to tune the temp ranges and the delay for the fridge compressor

I am setting up my fridge to control fermentation temperatures and i am getting a Inkbird ITC-308Thermostat to hook up to my fridge , I just want to make sure this heater will work 1ft , Or if anyone has a better heater option that is in stock , Its mainly for lager brews .
HYCO TUBULAR HEATER 1, 2, 3, 4, FOOT TUBE KENNEL GREENHOUSE SHED CARAVAN GARAGE | eBay

It looks like it should work. It's rated at 45w which should be enough for heating. I got this 40w one from Toolstation which is cheaper than one you have listed if you have Toolstation store near you. I didn't but was ordering over £25 of things to get the free delivery

I got the one from toolstation cheaper than any on ebay and they are next-door to my workathumb..

Latest posts

Back