1kg hops raffle ENDED please see other

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair he did post -

Maximum of 200 tickets but this will unlikely be reached :)

in the OP and he is probably going to get less than 100 by the looks of the replies in the thread, its a 50p gamble no one is forcing members to take part!
Might be posted elsewhere.

I think the odds are pretty good. For £50.50 you've got a greater than average chance of winning £70.

Got as far as signing up and purchasing some tickets but no option for payment via PayPal (another level of protection) only direct use of credit card details, as I've never seen this site before I bailed asad1

Got as far as signing up and purchasing some tickets but no option for payment via PayPal (another level of protection) only direct use of credit card details, as I've never seen this site before I bailed asad1

that was my reaction until I read reviews on the website. Besides my visa is guaranteed.

Hi all I appreciate the mixed opinions on this, not something I think I will do again but thanks for everyone who has taken part 😊🍺

Hi all I appreciate the mixed opinions on this, not something I think I will do again but thanks for everyone who has taken part 😊🍺

Giveaway will always sell better than raffle. That said, I'd rather put a quid in for a raffle once a month than wave my hand for a giveaway every six months.

Don't be put off by the grumbling if it's that, as I said before the odds are actually pretty good.

Giveaway will always sell better than raffle. That said, I'd rather put a quid in for a raffle once a month than wave my hand for a giveaway every six months.
Very true, I have had a good turnaround but don’t want to upset anyone with the untrustworthy website etc - perhaps I will do another with a bigger prize or A way to offload overstocked items.

Don’t be discouraged. I’m guessing because it’s new it can be a little daunting. It’ll take a while to prove that the system works. I personally feel there is nothing wrong in a giveaway earning its cost. So crack on dear boy and good luck to you. (and me, I hope I win 😜)

I have come up with an idea! I will make a virtual product on the website where its just a simple add to the cart option!

Back