1st ever brew.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyGT

Reaction score
Hi all just a little bit of info about my 1st ever brew a Youngs American IPA.
I must say I am very impressed with the IPA all be it a little cloudy it was a success 40 pints which I finished this evening.
A thanks to those who gave me advice and info on my 1st and certainly not my last brew my next 40 pints are fermenting as we speak.
Cheers all

Great to hear! I had so much fun brewing (and tweaking) kits - a great way to make good beer. What do you have brewing now? What sort of thing will you brew next?

Hi all just a little bit of info about my 1st ever brew a Youngs American IPA.
I must say I am very impressed with the IPA all be it a little cloudy it was a success 40 pints which I finished this evening.
A thanks to those who gave me advice and info on my 1st and certainly not my last brew my next 40 pints are fermenting as we speak.
Cheers all
40 pints isn't bad for an evenng's sesh. I raise my hat to you, sir.

Great to hear! I had so much fun brewing (and tweaking) kits - a great way to make good beer. What do you have brewing now? What sort of thing will you brew next?
Hi I currently have a porter in the barrel on secondary fermentàtion I'm really looking forward to this.
I'm quite a porter fan as well as liking IPA

Back