• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1x Full Size Corny Keg, 1x Half Size Corny Keg, Immersion Heaters... Regulator

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattpc

Reaction score
1x Used Corny Keg. Somewhat battered but works fine. Ball lock connections. £50

1x Used but excellent condition half size corny keg. £60

1x Electrim TE75 Immersion heater for fermenting £15.

1x Gas Regulator suitable for Corny Keg. Takes pub C02 gas bottles on one side and distributes regulated gas to the keg on the other side. It's a welding type design. Perfect for homebrew if you only need to set one pressure. I've hardly used it. Bought it as a portable spare but I don't need it.
£20

also got a few white gas disconnects (high quality CMB or keg kindom) £3.50 each.
prices exclude postage.

here's the reg. Has the fittings for the pub gas bottles on one end and a beerline/gas line on the other that sends the regulated gas to the keg. You just need a white gas disconnect to connec the reg to keg. I've listed a few good used ones for £3.50 each.

Attachments

• IMG_1103.jpg
    IMG_1103.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 85
Can you show me the half size keg and give me dimensions please. Also where are you in the country

Telemaster I'm in Manchester. Someone else is keen on the keg and may buy it but if they don't you're next in line and send you the dimensions etc.

About 41cm high , about 21cm diameter same as my other kegs though diameter does vary I think

the other guy has decided he’s got enough kegs so it’s yours if you want it

Latest posts

Back