2 NEW RAFFLES! BREW PACK AND CORNY KEGS (CORNY KEG RAFFLE WON TO @Harbey!! (2 TICKETS LEFT FOR BREWPAK!)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
New Raffles!

After a few suggestions I have decided to add two new raffles which you can choose from:

2 x Cornelius Keg Raffle
35 Tickets @ £4 Each

The total income from tickets is £140, this values the kegs at £70 each. Please enter your username in special instructions if you remember as it makes it easier for me to shout out the winner! Won’t affect you winning but makes it easy for me so I don’t have to ask winners for it :)

Would love some more ideas on new things you would like to see in a raffle!!! E.g Mix and match 10 beer kits?
I am not looking to make anything more than the sale of the items, so I can do anything :)

Can choose any two 10l or 19l kegs

Link to raffle -> Raffle - 2 Cornelius Kegs

Brew Pack Raffle

The Kit includes:
  • 6kg of grain
  • 300g of hops
  • Any dry yeast sachet
I have priced the raffle off the following order:

Weyermann Carafa Special Malt Type 3 Crushed × 6000£18.36
Pacifica - 2018 3.2% AA × 300£23.85
SafAle BE-256 Dry Brewing Yeast × 1£3.69
This order would come to £45.90 not including postage if you bought this directly from our website

There will be 20 tickets @ £2.75 each. This will equate to the estimated value of the price

Link to raffle -> Brew Pack Raffle

COMMENT BELOW WHEN ENTERED AND WHICH RAFFLE YOU ARE TAKING PART IN!!!

Last edited:
Wasn’t sure about 2 at the same time but they seem to go fast and figured different set of people might enter different ones! Just a trial!!!

I did pick the an expensive order to price it off but I figured I had to guard against expensive choices! Perhaps I should have done a price limited raffle which was cheaper! Maybe thinking this for next time or even a gift voucher!

Back