• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 x 18 litre Approx SS Stockpots

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aargh, if you were a bit closer I'd have had the pair off you. Good price though, so I'm sure you'll shift them.

Just out of curiosity, what do people use stock pots for in homebrewing? I am new to all this and for the moment I have been sticking to WOW and Turbo cider but I want to try something new. I have a 25l stock pot sitting around that I hardly use and would be great if I can find a use for it.

EDIT: BTW sorry for posting on your thread!

Just out of curiosity, what do people use stock pots for in homebrewing? I am new to all this and for the moment I have been sticking to WOW and Turbo cider but I want to try something new. I have a 25l stock pot sitting around that I hardly use and would be great if I can find a use for it.

When you move away from kits and make beer mostly from scratch or even extract brewing.. you need to boil you wort and add hop additions.

Simply put when you make beer from scratch (the by far better way) you need to cook it

Latest posts

Back