20 beers for ÂŁ24 delivered.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My initial email said that they would be dispatching them from 25th October onwards. I logged into my beer 52 account and it says that it is with the courier awaiting dispatch.

I haven’t even got any notification:confused.:

I've received no notifications
Me neither. But if you log in and track your order, it will tell you there.
Screenshot_20211027-122505.png

Beer52 website states orders will start to be dispatched from 25/10 and it could take up to 10 days to be delivered!

Been using beer52 and Brewdog for quite a while now. Gotta say I'm impressed with beer52 in the variety, definatley some beers I would have only glanced at that I've really enjoyed. The brewdog is good and I feel better value. But as time goes on its the beer 52 cost and the uncertainty of when I'll get my brewdog that's making me seriously consider just stopping the two completely. Lets face it the additional snacks aren't all that either. Infact writing this I've convinced myself to just end them after this lot eventually arrive.

Been using beer52 and Brewdog for quite a while now. Gotta say I'm impressed with beer52 in the variety, definatley some beers I would have only glanced at that I've really enjoyed. The brewdog is good and I feel better value. But as time goes on its the beer 52 cost and the uncertainty of when I'll get my brewdog that's making me seriously consider just stopping the two completely. Lets face it the additional snacks aren't all that either. Infact writing this I've convinced myself to just end them after this lot eventually arrive.
At normal price they aren't worth it IMO. I've had the introductory subscriptions from Flavourly, HonestBrew and Brewdog but cancelled them all after the intro offers.

With Beer52 I did a couple of extra months with the "upgrade" of 2 free extra beers each time, but it started getting pretty expensive for stuff I wasn't mad about. They're not bad beers they're just not special enough to get excited over really.

Last edited:
In the oldays one could pick and choose who got your patrionge
A good pub with a well kept cellar was a godsend
And well known in the community.

Today ordering everything "online" what else can one expect
A chancers charter methinks

I got a notification from Hermes that they have got my delivery and it's on its way. I hope my experience with Hermes is different from the last few times i have dealt with them. Just glad they are not glass bottles !!

I tried beer 52 and found that it was largely an endless selection or average IPAs, which got very boring very quikcly.

I now have a good local bottle shop and will prob go in just before xmas and make my own selection. They have a good variety of all sorts of styles. And I'm supoorting a local business.

They are! 8 are cans the rest are glass. Packed pretty good though

Oh **** !! I must make sure my cctv camera is working this time. My son watched Hermes throw a package for me from the road into my garden and drive off !!! Now you think that I be would have received the package shortly after that, but the teenager in question went back to sleep and then "forgot" to say about it and subsequently said that I thought I would have found it anyway 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️. It was found the next day in my garden by my mother when she came to the drive !!

Tried the Flavourly deal a good while ago, looked “pretty” for a party but found the beers to be on the thin side and lacking depth of flavour, suspect brewed to price, hope they have improved and you never know worth a punt at price.

Back