• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 Fully faired black sport Suzuki SV - Scotland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Landlord.
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot on here, but you never know.........for sale is my 2010 Suzuki SV650S. This is the fully faired Sport model in black.

Bike is in excellent condition and has literally seen more polish than tarmac. I’ve had it on 2 trips away, a few commutes and that’s it. I’m a bit of a cleaning freak when it comes to my bike so it’s been polished to death after every use. Really well looked after.

All servicing/mot’s have been carried out by Cupar Suzuki dealership and I have the associated receipts.

Rear tyre is practically brand spanking new. Very few miles on it so will last a long time. Admittedly, the front could probably do with being replaced but is legal and ok to drive on.

The bike is in excellent condition and the only thing of note is the previous owner dropped it on his driveway and scuffed the side of the nose. The crash bungs prevented any other damage. Other than that scuff (which could be easily fixed) the bikes mint.

Lastly, my Kriega luggage marked the rear fairing so I bought a new genuine Suzuki replacement and fitted it. I then sourced 2 rear fairing panels in case it ever happened again – which it didn’t! These are included in the sale.

Extras included on the bike are a Delkevic stainless slip on (with removable baffle), short stubby black levers, go pro mounts, R&G tail tidy and R&G crash bungs. Lastly, it comes with genuine Suzuki seat cowl and the blanking plates for the grab rail.

The clutch lever I’ve put back to stock as I preferred the feel of it. It’s a 2 mintue job to swap over though.

Extras included not on the bike are the stock exhaust, rear seat, grab rail handle and a spare set of the infill panels below the seat.

I’ve also got a new set of rear fairing panels that I bought in case I damaged the ones on the bike. These are obviously not on the bike as the ones on the bike are in mint condition.

I’ll also throw in a free unused brand spanking new tank bag as the bike I’m buying has a plastic tank so this will be totally useless!!!!

Mileage is 7400 and has 12 months MOT/6 months tax at time of writing. Comes with 2 keys and all associated paperwork, receipts, etc.

Price is £3400 ONO

Bike is located in East Central Scotland

Showing slight scuff - could be polished out with elbow grease

Have you put it on MCN website mine was on less than a week before it sold that was only 3 weeks ago

That's Fridays job. Just done a few forums and Gumtree so far.

K

Latest posts

Back