24 beers for £24?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cross your fingers you don't get a "By The Horns - Fresh Tracks" lager. It's not often that I pour a beer away however I couldn't drink that. It tasted like someone had put a cigarette out in the can!

Wouldn't it be ironic if they turn out to be..
Flavourless

:coat:
Boom boom! If you end up with the Fourpure beers in the pack then that will indeed be the case. Absolute p***water all of it. No wonder I keep getting pestered with deals with those in the case; I can't be the only one who agrees and they can't shift them! 😁
Their Black Isle Brewery case is better

Ta for that, following a shop at Aldi this morning I can now say that this weekend, I shall mostly be drinking Bank's.... :confused:

I am sure i have had this beer before and don't remember thinking i wont buy it again, we are going to ALDI later to pick up a few items so i will grab a couple of bottles at that price its worth the gamble.

I found this review on a supermarket site -
I always buy this bitter, its a great full body taste and when you pour it has a good head, very refreshing and a great price, always enjoy a few bottles of this the weekend.

I got 3 from ALDI and there weren't many left on the shelf, at that price i am not surprised.

Ta for that, following a shop at Aldi this morning I can now say that this weekend, I shall mostly be drinking Bank's.... :confused:
I drank gallons of Banks's when I was building up my bottle bank. If you go to it expecting nothing more than a bog standard bitter you'll enjoy it. There are beers that are a lot worse for a lot more money!

Mine arrived today, a day later than I was told but that's no bother. Tried one at random and its perfectly drinkable! quite nice actually.
10 different beers in total.

20200902_144443.jpg

Mine arrived today but I am having a much needed few days off the drink so a review of the contents shall have to wait

Latest posts

Back