25% Off All Wyeast and Imperial Yeast @ GEB

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any indication of package data on these?

Not that I can see. If you're tempted by the prices and are worried about viability, just make a starter (I'd recommend making a starter with liquid yeast any,even if their in date, as you dont know how they've been handled between the yeast lab to your door

These are fresh yeasts, we ship them with a free ice pack also! Just a great offer no hidden catches

Unfortunately that was not my experience. I'm not overly concerned as I was planning on making a starter anyway, but I received yeasts that were from early April and May. I still think you are ahead of your competitors in terms of stock variety and availability. New hop packaging is ace.

Unfortunately that was not my experience. I'm not overly concerned as I was planning on making a starter anyway, but I received yeasts that were from early April and May. I still think you are ahead of your competitors in terms of stock variety and availability. New hop packaging is ace.
Thanks so much, its really difficult to keep every strain of yeast as just produced but we do order now twice per month from whitelabs and have fresh stock arriving again this monday. We ship every liquid yeast with a free ice pack too so they arrive in optimum condition

Back