250ml glass bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itry

Regular.
Reaction score
Does any one have any idea where i can get 250ml glass bottles? Ive searched online and cant find them. I dont really want to have to buy four crates of stubbies and drink them.

Does any one have any idea where i can get 250ml glass bottles? Ive searched online and cant find them. I dont really want to have to buy four crates of stubbies and drink them.
250ml? I'm more interested in why?

IKEA,the Range though all clear bottles.Looks like someone may be brewing a high ABV beer and looking to bottle in small amounts.

Sorry its not that exciting. And besise if i do brew a full high strength beer it goes in to normal 500ml bottles. Drink like a man. They are for a beer experiment. Im divvying up a brew so i can add diffrent flavours to it. Just to see what comes out the best

I always make a few 200ml bottles with my brews so that I can sample some from time to time without having to crack open and waste a whole 500ml bottle. I use my old tonic water bottles for this.

Back