2kg hop raffle #2

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says in stock for me? Does it still say out? Thanks for everyone's patience here, next time I'll create a new listing to prevent this happening again.

I’m getting this.

Attachments

• E60552ED-A4C1-4D6B-B7A4-499DE45AAF61.png
    E60552ED-A4C1-4D6B-B7A4-499DE45AAF61.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 27
So...if I answer the quiz question it tells me that there are 33 in stock. But when I try to "add to cart" I get the message "You cannot add "2kg Hop Raffle#2 - Mash" to the cart because the product is out of stock"

Okay guys, can you try again for me? Ive just tested it and looks okay... once its fixed will be fixed for good :)

so something is seriously wrong with product variations in woo commerce atm/.... ive changed it to allow backorders and will monitor quantity to make sure correct quantity sold... so far 13 tickets sold

Wahay!
All working fine.
I'm in.
Thanks Ben.
(there's no need to post the order ref. number on here if you remember to put your HBF handle name in the "comments/special instructions box" when ordering, right?)

Wahay!
All working fine.
I'm in.
Thanks Ben.
(there's no need to post the order ref. number on here if you remember to put your HBF handle name in the "comments/special instructions box" when ordering, right?)
Yeah thats correct :)

Is the raffle still live and open? Tells me available on back order?

Back