2kg hops for £2 - Raffle see link :) ENDED

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've entered the raffle!

• Total voters
I like the idea in principle, but: 1- I don't think it's open to off-islanders and 2- I've got two hop and yeast fridges on the go at the moment, I need to use up some stock.

81 of the £1 raffle available
67 of the £2

It's a little frustrating, as I think more of the £1 have sold since deadline passed

Probably eeking it out trying to get a few more ticket sales....
No point setting cut off times and date if the draw doesn't take place and the ticket sales close at that time.
Live and learn those who entered I guess.

Hi guys . Anybody know if it’s been drawn yet ?

Doesn't look like it as tickets still seem to be available to buy.

The end date shows 30th/September on this site but the raffles don't show a draw date on the vendor's site at all.

As i said previously, it all seems hit and miss, buyer beware sort of thing.
I suspect it will be drawn when more tickets have been sold and some more of the cost of the prize(s) recouped.

Doesn't look like it as tickets still seem to be available to buy.

The end date shows 30th/September on this site but the raffles don't show a draw date on the vendor's site at all.

As i said previously, it all seems hit and miss, buyer beware sort of thing.
I suspect it will be drawn when more tickets have been sold and some more of the cost of the prize(s) recouped.
Not sure tickets should still be available for this since the end date was clearly stated as 30th September.

Not sure tickets should still be available for this since the end date was clearly stated as 30th September.

Mavroz said -

mmmmm.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry all been super busy doing the draw now! :)
Winners 1kg: Jof Cory
Winners 2kg: DocAnna
Wow ! 🥳 I never win anything (well that might have something to do with not entering raffles and competitions)

I am completely blown away by this, and a huge thanks not just to Ben but all those people here on the forum that are an inspiration for brewing and have really been so welcoming. I would not have entered this without this being such an open and encouraging place to share thoughts and experiences of brewing.

Anna

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back