• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 x 50 litre brewing system for sale.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy TS

Reaction score
For sale due to health, 3 x 50 litre brewing system, consists of 1 hlt with herms coil and 3 kw heating element , 1 insulated mash tun with dial thermometer and temp probe, 1 50 litre boil kettle with 3 kw element, 2 diablo pumps, 1 plate chiller, 1 control box, consisting of 3 pid 1 for each vessel, 1 timer, alarm,, all silcone pipework with camlock fittings, will accept £350

Attachments

• DSC_0606.JPG
    DSC_0606.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 326
Very sorry to hear about your health. This looks a fantastic set up and I think it’s worth stressing this is a really really good price. To build something similar you’d be looking well over £1500 🍺

That is an absolute bargain for someone. From your profile I’m guessing you’re in Preston which is a bit far for me to travel for it unfortunately.

Sorry your health means you’re giving it up mate.

Edit: actually, that’s too tempting to pass up. I can see a road trip coming up. Will send a PM

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear about your health. This looks a fantastic set up and I think it’s worth stressing this is a really really good price. To build something similar you’d be looking well over £1500 🍺
Hi Thankyou for your Kind words, yes i realise the cost, as that is around what i paid for the Build, unfortunately i am unable to manage it any longer, i am letting it go for this money just for a quick sale, the cost of the control box alone was more than the asking price, so someone will get a great deal, regards Jim.

For sale due to health, 3 x 50 litre brewing system, consists of 1 hlt with herms coil and 3 kw heating element , 1 insulated mash tun with dial thermometer and temp probe, 1 50 litre boil kettle with 3 kw element, 2 diablo pumps, 1 plate chiller, 1 control box, consisting of 3 pid 1 for each vessel, 1 timer, alarm,, all silcone pipework with camlock fittings, will accept £350

Did you sll this Jim, as I would be interested?

Latest posts

Back