• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

30 Litre Kettle, Corny Keg & 40l firkin for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am getting married and SWMBO would like more room in the house. I have also been unable to brew in our new house as the kitchen is a bit small and, to be honest, I have a love of brewing but will be back to it when I have the funds for a proper man-cave. I bought all this kit new and can post pictures individually.

33l Kettle (stainless steel with tap and hop bazooka) £40
40l Firkin £20
19l Corny Keg £15

I have other, smaller items that I'd be happy to throw in for free (bottling tree, a few books, a plastic polypin etc.)

Collection from Woking, Surrey. Items are a little bit big to faff around with post but can negotiate if someone is really keen.

I'd like the corny but it would need to be posted which might be too much of a faff for you.

@Joeyriles If Drunkula decides against the courier for the corny, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Can collect as I work in Bracknell which isn't all that far from Woking.

I can also collect the Corny keg if the others don't. I am in Sutton and can come down Saturday morning athumb..

Drunkula has the sacred first dibs on it. Apologies.
The firkin is a beast and would be a great investment if you want to serve your beer at an event (though I had to do a double brew day to make it work.

I just thought I’d test the water with my other half and suggest that I buy the firkin... let’s just say I will regretfully not be buying it :coat:

I'll email Joe as he doesn't get notifications from the site. I think he's been really busy at the mo.

Hi, I'm interested in the kettle. Could you please send me some pictures?

Back