• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted 35 litre snub nose Keg King fermenter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a couple of these Generation 3 fermenters, but I could use another one. I do not feel like spending any more with the supplier I bought them from, so I am wondering if any member has a 35 litre snub nose they no longer need - either Generation 2 or Generation 3? Please do not offer me a Fermzilla or the model with a bottom valve - it has to be a Fermenter King snub nose.

I've got a Gen 3 Fermenter king that I no longer use, would that be of any interest to you? At the moment it needs replacement seals where the thermowell comes through the lid but I'll try and source some this week, I cant imagine they'll cost any more than 50p.

It has a new body I got from brew2bottle that's only had 1 brew in it, the stand has a few signs of wear but purely cosmetic, if you're interested I'll get some photos when I get home on Monday.

I'm in Windsor if that's any good.

Cheers.

I've got a Gen 3 Fermenter king that I no longer use, would that be of any interest to you? At the moment it needs replacement seals where the thermowell comes through the lid but I'll try and source some this week, I cant imagine they'll cost any more than 50p.

It has a new body I got from brew2bottle that's only had 1 brew in it, the stand has a few signs of wear but purely cosmetic, if you're interested I'll get some photos when I get home on Monday.

I'm in Windsor if that's any good.

Cheers.
I am sorry, but I do not want a Fermenter King, mainly for height reasons. I have just managed to get another snub nose, so I must get the mods. to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back