48 idiots to be prosecuted.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate it when there is a serious accident and you see people using their phones to record it i am glad the police are taking action.

North West Motorway Police
@NWmwaypolice

On the 8th July our @CheshireRCU for the North West Motorway Police Group were dealing with a Fatal Collision on the M6 Southbound.
To the 48 People seen/witnessed videoing the incident from their hand held mobile phones on the Northbound Carriageway whilst passing the incident
your details have now been provided to us and a letter of prosecution is in the post to you. It is an offence to use a hand held mobile phone whilst driving. Furthermore it is insensitive to video the scene of such a devastating incident where by family, colleagues, friends may well not be aware of the incident. #BeRespectfulalways

1626450991749.png
1626451005133.png

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All they want to do is post on social media hoping to get lots of hits and maybe make the news, a bunch of sad barstewards.

chillipickle

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A sorry state of affairs, ****ing social media, people would rather grab a video than help people that was in trouble these days, not all but plenty of them :mad:

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
I hate it when there is a serious accident and you see people using their phones to record it i am glad the police are taking action.

North West Motorway Police
@NWmwaypolice

On the 8th July our @CheshireRCU for the North West Motorway Police Group were dealing with a Fatal Collision on the M6 Southbound.
To the 48 People seen/witnessed videoing the incident from their hand held mobile phones on the Northbound Carriageway whilst passing the incident
your details have now been provided to us and a letter of prosecution is in the post to you. It is an offence to use a hand held mobile phone whilst driving. Furthermore it is insensitive to video the scene of such a devastating incident where by family, colleagues, friends may well not be aware of the incident. #BeRespectfulalways

View attachment 50964 .View attachment 50965
I don't know if you are aware of it chippie but fairly recently in Melbourne the police had pulled over a Porsche driver for speeding. An habitual speeder, a drug affected truck driver drove into the police cars and Porsche 4 police officers were killed, the Porsche driver was fine and filmed the female police officer dying, saying now look what you have done to my car!!! I hope that there is someone in the police force who will take him out.

Latest posts