• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale 56 litre Brew pot and 60L Fermzilla allrounder with pressure caps for sale

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

TonyCall

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have a 56 litre electric brew pot for sale. I've used it a lot over the three years I've had it but it is clean and well looked after. It has a 2.4kw kettle element, sight glass and thermometer. You will see from the pictures that there is a dappled effect on the exterior steel, this is where I had insulated the pot in Thermowrap.

I'm also selling a 60 litre Fermzilla allrounder and stand, I've only used this three times, it is pressure tested until April 2023.

I would like £150 for the pair and open to selling individually.

It would have to be collection only from KT12.

Thanks

Tony

DSC_3288.JPG

DSC_3291.JPG

DSC_3292.JPG

DSC_3295.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_3288.JPG
    DSC_3288.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_3291.JPG
    DSC_3291.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 11

Agentgonzo

Landlord.
Reaction score
That element looks brand new! I've never seen one so shiny except for in a shop. Mine certainly never looked like that in the 15 years I had one of those coil-style elements. 😲

TonyCall

Reaction score
Haha, thanks! I always scrubbed it after every use, and gave it a citric acid wash before every brew. I had a brew that tasted burnt once and was convinced it was because the element was properly cleaned. After that I always kept it super clean!

Broken Toe

Regular.
Reaction score
Hey.

I would be very interested in the fermzilla, if it would fit in an undercounter fridge? I work around the corner for you KT15

TonyCall

Reaction score
Hey.

I would be very interested in the fermzilla, if it would fit in an undercounter fridge? I work around the corner for you KT15

Hi Broken Toe

It depends on the size of your fridge. It's a 60L vessel so it's 84cm tall but you have to add in and out posts and maybe a spunding valve? The diameter is 32cm. I hope that helps?

Latest posts