A bit of good luck

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banbeer

Banbeer Brewing
Reaction score
Had a bit of good luck today whilst visiting a customer in Cambridge(I live in Leicestershire), I parked my car and walked down the road past some shops and looked over and seen a poster for a Grainfather in a hardware shop window so went over to investigate and part of that shop was homebrew stuff. My LHBS has closed down and my wife can no longer have parcels delivered to her workplace so pretty screwed really.

I ended up spending nearly £200 on grain, hops, yeast and some more 5L minikegs +bungs, the guy in there was really helpful and I would recommend looking in if you are in the area. The shop is on the Milton Road and the guy is called Robbin(no puns please)

Had a bit of good luck today whilst visiting a customer in Cambridge(I live in Leicestershire), I parked my car and walked down the road past some shops and looked over and seen a poster for a Grainfather in a hardware shop window so went over to investigate and part of that shop was homebrew stuff. My LHBS has closed down and my wife can no longer have parcels delivered to her workplace so pretty screwed really.

I ended up spending nearly £200 on grain, hops, yeast and some more 5L minikegs +bungs, the guy in there was really helpful and I would recommend looking in if you are in the area. The shop is on the Milton Road and the guy is called Robbin(no puns please)

Sounds like a lucky day Indeed. I've been trying to hold back lately, But a quick trip after work today cost me over £100 on a Co2 cylinder and regulater for the corny keg that I'll be buying no doubt tomorrow!!!!. As they say you can't take it with you!!!!

Sounds like a lucky day Indeed. I've been trying to hold back lately, But a quick trip after work today cost me over £100 on a Co2 cylinder and regulater for the corny keg that I'll be buying no doubt tomorrow!!!!. As they say you can't take it with you!!!!
Hi Andy I nearly very nearly bought a corny today at Leyland, my saving grace I had swmbo with me who wanted to go into southport shopping acheers.

Hi Andy I nearly very nearly bought a corny today at Leyland, my saving grace I had swmbo with me who wanted to go into southport shopping acheers.
Hi Rod. Haha great minds think alike. I would have picked one up myself from there today only i was held up at work longer than expected. I've got 23 litres of Coopers european lager that just happen to be ready this weekend. Would be great to test the keg outacheers.

Latest posts

Back