A level exam's predicted grades

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any other house waiting on A level result's. My son got A*,A,B in his mocks and got down graded to B,B,B.
My sister's a teacher as well, her school grades are way of the predicted grades. One pupil went from a predicted B to a D grade.

My Daughter got an A for one and BB for a double award and she is chuffed as she had the same in her mocks.
She was up from 5.30am today as she was panicking she would get downgraded but thankfully she didn't.

My Daughter got an A for one and BB for a double award and she is chuffed as she had the same in her mocks.
She was up from 5.30am today as she was panicking she would get downgraded but thankfully she didn't.
She did well Gerry, not sure how they calculated the grades. My other son will be getting GCSEs next week as well.

She's a grafter and took top accolade last year in here GCSE's at ST Mary's.I've another awaiting his results for his GCSE's next week and he is bricking it as he didn't do so well in his mocks though his school grades and academic work is extremely high from the teachers perspective but we'll have to wait and see.

Why are they downgrading them? Mini Hagrid is years off exams yet and I suspect it’ll have all changed by the time she gets there.

She was out with her friends for a bite and one girl won't get into Uni as she was downgraded, another got an E when she was B&Cs in her maths and now can't do maths next year and has to take an alternative course to finish A levels and the school is in an uproar so I think there will be a big shake up with this as did Scotland as these will affect them for their future.

Latest posts

Back