A massive 50% off liquid yeasts!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the use by on your WLP yeasts? Was looking at the Omega Lager yeasts but I’d but cutting close to the use by as I want to get a NEIPA on this weekend.

Thanks to all who have purchased I haven’t despatched over the weekend as I didn’t want the yeasts to be stuck in the postal system getting warm but will get them out tomorrow with a free ice pack to keep them fresh! Promo ends midnight tonight...

Thanks to all who have purchased I haven’t despatched over the weekend as I didn’t want the yeasts to be stuck in the postal system getting warm but will get them out tomorrow with a free ice pack to keep them fresh! Promo ends midnight tonight...
How much is the postage to N.Ireland for two packs of liquid yeast

Have these been despatched yet? The order email said “We will notify you when it has been sent” but I’ve not had a follow up email. Was hoping to get a sneaky work from home brew day in either tomorrow or Thursday using the hops I ordered with the yeast.

Have these been despatched yet? The order email said “We will notify you when it has been sent” but I’ve not had a follow up email. Was hoping to get a sneaky work from home brew day in either tomorrow or Thursday using the hops I ordered with the yeast.
Hi Mick
I ran out of cool packs but more should arrive tomorrow so will despatch as soon as they are here.

Latest posts

Back