ACE Microbrewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i shouldnt be following this, i love the idea of a micro brewery, ,,, i have a set up, but the only thing i wouldnt use if i had one is the mash tun, ��£310 is that what you guys paid?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACE-Micro-Brewery-Mashing-4-Home-Craft-Beer-with-pump-Mashing-6-stage-program-/271687277467?hash=item3f41d2db9b:g:b8oAAOSwal5YHGtg

I also have the Klarstein version and managed to get 50 quid back off the retailer for a misleading advert. It came in about �£270 in the end which I consider a bargain. This and my brewfridge are the two best investments I've made in brewing ( and the brewfridge was free :lol:)

I also have the Klarstein and I got a payment refund for the missing wort cooler
so got mine a lot cheaper done a few brew now and works ok for me
I do a 1800w boil which get to a good rolling boil and stay like it
good bit of shiny kit

it does seem the same. i like the idea of boiling in ss rather than plastic,(which i have) i allso like the clarity with the recirc pump, and im a sucker for shiny

it seems less faffy than the whole mash tun setup too,

Just do it :-)

Dead easy to use, great to look at between brews, easy to clean what is there to lose..

I also already had the ace/Klarstein boiler so I was back and forth over buying one but I can now either use the boiler as sparge water heater or I can do two brews at once. You can't lose!

Go on, it's only £300!

image.jpeg

Just do it :-)

Dead easy to use, great to look at between brews, easy to clean what is there to lose..

I also already had the ace/Klarstein boiler so I was back and forth over buying one but I can now either use the boiler as sparge water heater or I can do two brews at once. You can't lose!

pmsl,,,,best quote yet,
"great to look at between brews" :lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Back