Ade's Brew Days

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, just gave my Mosaic AIPA a nice dry hop with 50g of Mosaic hop pellets. ;) To day, the SG hasn't budge from 1.012.

I am seriously looking forward to getting this one bottled, conditioned, and into a glass!! :beer1:

I'm in the process of bottling my Mosaic AIPA as I type this. Another victim of M44's infamous high attenuation, it's dropped from 1.060 down to 1.006... Giving me an apparent attenuation of 89.5%, and an ABV that should be around the 7.2% mark. Glad I left it this long. Flavour is good though, although the mouth feel is a little thinner, thanks to the low FG, than I would have preferred. Next time I use this yeast I'll make sure that I mash at 67 degrees C rather than 65 degrees C. lol

Clarity is lovely for sure though, if I have any dregs left over from the bottling bucket I'll snap a pic. Flavour is a sort of mixture of fruity, with a sort of minty/herbal background, which I wasn't really expecting from Mosaic hops. It'll make for a delicious warm weather beer though (only used it either with Amarillo, or in pellet form, before)!

Latest posts

Back