The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get_Er_Brewed

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Hope your all doing well

We are seeing huge advances and innovations in advanced hop products , as progressive brewers start to move away from leaf and now even traditional t90 pellets we are pleased to offer these new products to you in a homebrew format. We have seen 4 new ranges of advanced hop products launch in recent times

We have the products available now on the Geterbrewed websites:
https://www.geterbrewed.com/advanced-hop-products/https://www.geterbrewed.ie/advanced-hops-products/
Checkout our latest youtube video on advanced hop products here:

Further information on the advanced hop products on the Geterbrewed blog:
Spectrum
https://www.geterbrewed.com/blog/2021/03/17/spectrum-liquid-dry-hop-from-geterbrewed/
Other advanced Hop Product Videos
Incognito

Choosing Hops & Advanced Hop Products

We are keen to hear your feedback on the advanced hop products , we have been getting some impressive results from trials but like everything it takes time and experimentation to get it just the way it works for you and your set up

Looking forward to hearing from you

Cheers

The GEB Team

I'm really interested in using these products and I see that you have also released the BarthHaas stuff.

But I think you should give some of these products away to experienced members of this forum (and I'm not one of them) or UK/IRL YouTube brewers in order to show us homebrewers how to use them. Or you could create your own brewing videos.

Because I followed the product links to your website but I was so confused by the documentation/instructions. Terms like 5g/HL means nothing to me and comments like you need to "experiment with your dosing" is not practical.

TBH, I don't want to spend a lot of money to experiment with your products on my precious 25L batches ;-)

Really excited to see the Spectrum products available to homebrewers now! They sound amazing.

I'm really interested in using these products and I see that you have also released the BarthHaas stuff.

But I think you should give some of these products away to experienced members of this forum (and I'm not one of them) or UK/IRL YouTube brewers in order to show us homebrewers how to use them. Or you could create your own brewing videos.

Because I followed the product links to your website but I was so confused by the documentation/instructions. Terms like 5g/HL means nothing to me and comments like you need to "experiment with your dosing" is not practical.

TBH, I don't want to spend a lot of money to experiment with your products on my precious 25L batches ;-)
Hi, Thanks for your comment. We have given some samples out and can help with the following guidelines from feedback. Spectrum works well at a 1:8 dosage rate compared to t90 pellets, Incognito works at 1:5.8 compared to standard t90 and Lupomax works at 70% of usual t90. Terms like experimenting with your dosing is always advised as 100% replacement will not produce the exact same results as they are different products so we always suggest stepping into changes gradually and 5g per HL is for commercial brewers info. Feedback has been extremely positive and we have been releasing videos with more to come. Hope that helps explain , if you need further assistance let me know. Thanks Jonathan

I have removed several posts this morning.

Could i remind members that this is a forum for sponsors to -
  • Create threads within the Sponsors forum.
  • Post/comment about their own products and business.
  • Promote their business.
  • Respond to comments by users about their products.
It is not a place for general discussion between members, by all means discuss the item in any thread posted by a sponsor but please do not discuss other HBS, sponsors or their items in a sponsors thread, thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back